Atlanta Regional Data - Gwinnett County
<%If Request.QueryString("printerFriendly")<>"true" Then %>
<% End If %>
ARC Regional Data
ARC releases 2030 Forecasts for the region! Region-level AND small area (census tract and superdistrict data) are now available!
Click here for the 2003 Population and Housing Report!
2004 major jurisdiction population estimates can be accessed here.
The data sets in this section cover the entire 10-county region. For summary data on individual counties, click here. For a data summary sheet for the Atlanta region, click here.
Note: 2000 data on the maps and charts listed below are ARC estimates, not data from the 2000 Census. For 2000 Census data, try the Census Data page of this site, or go directly to the Census Web site at www.census.gov.
Make Your Own Maps!
ATLANTACENSUS 2000 is a collaborative effort between ARC and the Fiscal Research Program of the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University. It enables you to dynamically generate maps of selected data from the 1990 and 2000 Census for various geographic areas, including states, counties in Georgia, the Atlanta Metropolitan Statistical Area, census tracts in the 10-county ARC region and neighborhoods. Visit the site at atlantacensus2000.gsu.edu.
Population and Housing Data Maps
Press Release - ARC Releases Population Estimates for 2004 (Word Document)
Directions of Population Growth 1980 - 2000
Population Change 1990 - 2000
Population Density 2000
Average Household Size 2000
Multifamily Share of Total Housing 2000
Change in Multifamily Units 1990 - 2000
Black and Other Races Share of Population 2000
Jobs and Economic Growth Data Maps
Major Activity Centers
High Growth Areas 1990 - 1999
Employment Density 1999
Total Employment 1999
Change in Employment 1990 - 2000
Directions of Growth, Population, and Employment 1980 - 1999
Regional Data Sets as Charts, Graphs and Data Tables
Population and Housing Units (ARC Estimates)
- Table: Population by County and the City of Atlanta 1980-2003
- Table: County Rank by Population Increase 1990 - 2000
- Table: Population of the Atlanta Region 1900 - 2000
- Chart: Population of the Atlanta Region 1900 - 2000
- Chart: Population of Atlanta Region Counties and the City of Atlanta 1970 - 2000
- Table: Population by County 1970 - 2000
- Table: Atlanta Region : Population by Race 1900 - 2000
- Table: Atlanta Region Counties and City of Atlanta: Population by Race 1980 - 2000
- Table: Population Density by County 1990, 2000
- Table: Households and Average Household Size by County 1980 - 2000
- Table: Housing Units by County 1980 - 2000
- Table: Housing Units by Structure Type: April 1, 2000
- Table: Regional Employment by Major Industry Group: 1980-2000
- Table: Major Industry Shares of Employment for Region: 1980-2000
- Table: Employment by Major and Minor Industry Groups for the Region: 1990, 1998, and 1999
- Chart: Employment by Industry for the Region: 1980-1999
- Table: Total Employment by County: 1980-2000
- Table: Employment by Group for Counties and City of Atlanta: 1980-1999
- Chart: Employment by County: 1980-1999
55+ Age Demographics
These estimates were downloaded from the Census Bureau website in May of 2001. These data are from the 2000 Census. All processing done by ARC.
- Table Census Estimates Age 55+ from 1990, 2000
- Table Census Estimates Age 60+ from 1990, 2000
- Table Census Estimates Age 65+ from 1990, 2000
- Table Census Estimates Age 75+ from 1990, 2000
- Table Census Estimates Age 85+ from 1990, 2000
- Table Persons 60+ Detailed by Race & Sex: 1999
- Table Mobility and Self-Care Limitations
Older Adults Fact Sheets
- General (Word Document | Adobe PDF)
- Health (Word Document | Adobe PDF)
- Housing (Word Document | Adobe PDF)
- Income (Word Document | Adobe PDF)
<% If Request.QueryString("printerFriendly")<>"true" Then %>
<% End If%>
Gwinnett County Data
Gwinnett County - printable Adobe PDF